ABOUT JOSHUA ONE MINISTRIES
Joshua One Ministries is the church ministry of Terry and Norma Hull and a large group of fellow believers who are working together to be disciples and to make disciples of Jesus Christ. Our mission is to make and train followers of Jesus in the U.S. and Latin America through preaching and teaching. Will you join us?
Our ministries include:
- Discipleship University: A series of 10 classes, 2½-3 hours long each, comprising about 25 hours of training in the essentials of the faith. Discipleship University classes may be scheduled one (or more) at a time, in any order, on any day of the week — whatever works best for your class.
- Race Thru the Bible: A crash course on the entire Bible, from Genesis to Revelation in 6-8 hours. Race Thru The Old Testament and Race Thru The New Testament are two of the 10 classes of Discipleship University.
- Costa Rica For Christ: CR4C is a ministry of evangelism and church-planting in the Central American country of Costa Rica (between Nicaragua and Panama). We provide financial support to our senior evangelist, Rodrigo Rojas, a preacher and church planter in the capital city of San José. Through Rodrigo we enjoy a loving relationship with about 25 churches throughout CR. We visit CR every January with a team of volunteers to provide health clinics, do construction projects, and host a Preaching-Teaching Convention that is attended by several hundred CR Christians.
- Joshua One website (JoshuaOne.org): Our website contains more than 200 pages of teaching and opinions on a host of Christian topics. The site went live in 2005 and receives 50-100 visitors per week.
Our detailed mission statement is available here: The Joshua One Manifesto.
These ministries are made possible by the donations of friends and fellow believers who share our goal to preach and teach God’s Word, make and train disciples, and take the gospel to other nations. We would be very grateful for your generous support.
ABOUT TERRY AND NORMA HULL
Terry Hull, teacher and director of Joshua One Ministries, has served as the pastor of churches in Oklahoma, Texas and New Mexico before founding Joshua One Ministries.
Terry worked for several years as a newspaper reporter and editor, including managing editor of two daily newspapers. Terry continues to work as a professional writer (www.terryhull.net).
Terry earned a bachelor’s degree in Christian ministry at Midwest Christian College (Oklahoma City) and a master’s in New Testament exposition at Johnson Bible College (Knoxville, TN). He also completed all course work for a master’s degree in industrial-organizational psychology at Eastern New Mexico University (Portales, NM).
Terry and Norma live in Edmond, Okla., a suburb of Oklahoma City. Norma is also very active in Joshua One Ministries, serving as a leader, translator and photographer on our evangelism trips and assisting in countless other ways. Terry and Norma are parents and grandparents.
OUR SUPPORTING CHURCHES AND BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Joshua One Ministries is very grateful for the generous support it receives from many individuals and churches. We receive regular support from these supporting churches are:
- Edmond Christian Church, Edmond, Okla.
- Oakwood Christian Church, Enid, Okla.
- First Christian Church, Canton, Okla.
- Carriage Hills Christian Church, Lawton, Okla.
Rodney J. Heggy is chairman of the Joshua One Ministries board of directors. Rod is an attorney at the Crowe & Dunlevy law firm, Oklahoma City. Rod practices civil litigation, mostly in securities, insurance, and employment matters. Rod is a member and teacher at Christ’s Church of Yukon (Okla.). He is an ordained minister and served for several years as the preaching minister of Grace Christian Church in Yukon.
Roger Mannschreck is also a member of the Joshua One board of directors. Roger is a retired executive of IBM. Roger serves as an elder, teacher and small group leader, and Roger and his wife, Bobbie, have traveled with us several times on our evangelism trips to Costa Rica.
December 23, 2005
1. Joshua One and Joshua One Ministries are trademarks belonging to Joshua One Ministries and its agents, Terry Hull and Rod Heggy.
2. By viewing and/or reading Joshua One, the viewer and/or reader (hereinafter known as “user”) acknowledges that Joshua One is a medium of opinion. No information or statement on this site or on any site linked to by this site should be relied upon as factual, but rather should be investigated and judged independently by the user.
3. All original content of Joshua One is copyrighted by Joshua One and its owners. This copyrighted content is not to be used without permission except as provided herein. “Use” of Joshua One content includes but is not limited to viewing, reading, quoting, citing, linking to, transmitting or printing out the content. Permission to use Joshua One content is granted, so long as the user complies with the terms below. No claim is made by Joshua One to the copyrighted materials of others.a. All quotations from Joshua One shall include credit to Joshua One and a hyperlink wherever practicable to this site.
b. The user agrees that quotations from Joshua One or reliance on anything from Joshua One is at the risk of the user. While Joshua One and its owners will make every effort to comply with ethical standards regarding postings, comments may or may not be screened and Joshua One may rely on the author of the comment(s) not to sue Joshua One and/or its owners for its content, whether original or linked to or quoted from another source, in any court on any grounds whatsoever in law or equity. Should the user violate this agreement by filing such a lawsuit, the user agrees to pay Joshua One’s owners the sum of one million dollars ($1,000,000) as liquidated damages, in addition to all attorney’s fees, court costs, and other expenses associated with this litigation, and to indemnify and save harmless Joshua One and its owners from any damage award made against them in such an action.
c. Should any user desire to press any claim in law or equity against Joshua One, or its owners or authors, by using or relying on anything from Joshua One, and should this agreement not to sue be held unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, the user agrees to binding arbitration before the American Arbitration Association pursuant to the rules for Commercial Arbitration. The decision of the panel of the American Arbitration Association shall be final and enforceable in any court of competent jurisdiction, with all arbitration expenses to be paid by the user. The arbitration panel shall be composed of three weblog operators selected by the owners of Joshua One from those listed on the Joshua One blogroll. The award in such an arbitration shall be limited to (1) a monetary sum not to exceed one dollar, and (2) the publication of a retraction on Joshua One.
d. Should this arbitration provision be held unenforceable in a court of competent jurisdiction, the user agrees to accept as liquidated damages in any lawsuit against Joshua One the sum of one dollar, and the user agrees that the user will be entitled to no other relief of any kind in law or equity.
f. If the user is a corporation, the user agrees to provide, upon the filing of any lawsuit or the mailing of any letter threatening legal action, a bond in the amount of one million dollars as security against the liquidated damages provided for in paragraph 3b above.